Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Digital Fairytales
The scrapblog was the easiest one for me to do. I think it is also my best story probably due to some problems with the pictures I used for ANIMOTO. I feel that the music, however, is not very appropriate for this story, or more so, the fact that the music does not change as the story has somewhat of a twisted ending. The lame choices in music was the biggest disappointment with this one.
I think this program probably is the best one for telling a story, but my story is sort of lame because the pictures I had available could have been better, plus it was awkward for me to talk into the microphone without having major points to say. I think if I had a better idea for a story, this would have been the best program to use.
ANIMOTO was the easiest to finish but certainly the program with the least publishing control. I was unable to play the song that I wanted ("Evening" by the Moody Blues) due to copyright and editing limitations. I think the video would be better, but, apparently, the pictures I took were not of a good enough quality to look good in a "blownup" image. I think the video is decent for a trial run though. Most of all, for all of the programs, I hate the limits of the copyrights. In these cases, with limited time, I only used my own pictures and the programs' available music to avoid the copyright hassle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment